Global Automotive Refinish Coatings Market: Focus on Product Type (Clearcoats, Basecoats, Primer & Filler), Technology (Solvent-Borne, Water-Borne, UV Cured), Resin Type, Automotive Type and Vehicle Age - Analysis and Forecast: 2017 to 2021
Coatings have become an integral part of various end-use industries, ranging from manufacturing to medical & healthcare. End-user industries have started to realise the advantages of using automotive refinish coatings over conventional paints and coatings. This combined with increased R&D activities have led to the growth of the automotive refinish coatings market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% and 4.5%, by value ($million) and volume (kilotons) respectively between 2016 and 2026.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of global automotive refinish coatings market, including market breakdown by product type, vehicle age, technology, resins, auto type, and regional areas. Herein the revenue generated from the product types, namely: basecoats, clearcoat, primer & filter, and others; resins, namely alkyd, acrylic, polyurethane, and epoxy; technology (solvent-borne, waterborne, and UV-cured); auto type (cars, two-wheelers, and commercial vehicles); vehicle age (vehicles aged less than 5 years, vehicles between 5-10 years, and vehicles more than 10 years); and regions, namely: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa is tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons). The report also provides market numbers and analysis on cross segments which includes country by end-user industries. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global automotive refinish coatings market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report answers the following questions about the global automotive refinish coatings market:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) of automotive refinish coatings market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- What is the market size of different product types of automotive refinish coatings ($Million and Kilotons) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- How will different technologies of automotive refinish coatings market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($Million and Kilotons) of each of the end-user industry by the end of 2021?
- What is the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume ($Million and Kilotons) in the automotive refinish coatings market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021?
- What is the market share of different types of automotive refinish coatings on basis of auto type and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2016-2021?
- What is the market share of automotive refinish coatings on basis of vehicle age and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2016-2021?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for automotive refinish coatings market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global automotive refinish coatings market?
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the global automotive refinish coatings market by analysing through market share analysis?
- What are the key market players in the automotive refinish coatings market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been through business expansions. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America, and Middle East and Africa. Each region details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global automotive refinish coatings market are include Axalta Coatings Systems, PPG Industries Inc., AkzoNobel N.V., BASF SE, Sherwin Williams, KCC Paints, Covestro, Berger Paints, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, NOROO Paint, Lubrizol Corporation, S.Coat, and Diamond Vogel, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.