Global Neurostimulation Devices Market: Focus on Technology Type, Application,17 Countries Data, Industry Insights, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024
The emergence of sedentary lifestyles, growing geriatric population, physical and mental stress have resulted in different healthcare concerns. Neurological disorders are one of the leading medical conditions which is contributing predominantly to the global healthcare market. The rising prevalence of different types of neurological disorders, a recurring requirement of neuromodulation therapies, and geriatric population medication are attributing to the growth of the neurostimulation devices market.
Presently, product categories within the neurostimulation devices market include spinal cord stimulation devices, auditory brainstem implants, deep brain stimulation devices, sacral nerve stimulation devices, vagus nerve stimulation devices, and non-implantable devices. Till date, the healthcare industry has witnessed a number of successful products for neuromodulation in various applications such as chronic pain, epilepsy, depression, Parkinson’s, urinary and fecal incontinence. Further, several players are now focusing on the development of advanced technology based neuromodulation devices which is anticipated to enhance the growth of the entire market.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global neurostimulation devices market in terms of various factors influencing the market, including regulatory reforms and technological advancements. The market has been segmented into ‘products,’ ‘applications,’ and ‘regions.’ The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products allied with the neurostimulation devices market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape (including pipeline analysis), market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each product, application, and region, as well as other vital information with respect to the market. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global neurostimulation devices market with the help of the key factors driving the market, the restraints, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global neurostimulation devices market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping, market estimation, and analysis of key trends in multiple regions, growth of the market in each region for different applications, and the key strategies and developments by the prominent neurostimulation devices manufacturers.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global neurostimulation devices market
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the industry
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global neurostimulation devices market in 2018
- How is each segment of the global neurostimulation market expected to grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period, 2019- 2024
- What are the key developmental strategies which are being implemented by the key players in order to sustain in the competitive market
- What are the key product types in neurostimulation devices market What are the major benefits of each product type
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of application Which application is dominating the global neurostimulation devices market and its reason
- Who are the key manufacturers in neurostimulation devices market and what are their contributions
- What is the status of each major human microbiome modulators manufacturer with respect to their pipeline
- What is the scope of each neuromodulation product in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for neurostimulation devices
- What is the growth potential of neurostimulation devices in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World
- Which neurostimulation device has the most promising growth and in which application type
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the neurostimulation devices market include Abbott Laboratories, Beijing Pins Medical Co. Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc, Nexeon MedSystems Inc. Major players in the non-implantable neurostimulation products are Brainsway Ltd., NeuroMetrix, Inc., and Electocore Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.