Polymer-derived Ceramics: Global Markets Through 2022
22 May 2018
The global market for polymer derived ceramics increased from $437.6 million in 2017 to $712.4 million by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% during 2017-2022.
- 58 data tables and 14 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for polymer-derived ceramics within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the global polymer-derived ceramics market by type, end-user industry and region, in value and volume terms
- Assess market trends, issues and forecasts impacting the global polymer derived ceramics market
- Discussion of technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global polymer derived ceramics market including CeramTec, COI Ceramics, Inc., Japan Fine Ceramics Co., Kyocera and Plasma Processes, LLC
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for polymer derived ceramics and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, considering the base year of 2016, and providing estimates for 2017 to 2022 with projection of CAGR in the forecast duration.
The report includes discussion of technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global polymer derived ceramics market and current trends within the industry.
The report includes discussion of end-use industries such as aerospace, industrial, energy, microelectronics and others.
The report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global polymer derived ceramics market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery.