Adhesives and Adhesive Application Equipment: Technologies and European Markets
The European market for adhesives and adhesive application equipment should increase from $18.2 billion in 2018 to nearly $23.6 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for 2018-2023.
- 48 tables
- An overview of the European market for adhesives and adhesive application equipment
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and other emerging economies within the EU region
- Coverage of product lifestyle and technology lifestyle (TLC) of various types of adhesives and methods employed by various manufacturers and users in maintaining ecological balance
- Discussion of the various technologies involved in the manufacturing of different types of adhesives, including the value of such products produced and utilized globally
- Information on various manufacturers of different raw materials needed for the production of adhesives and the market shares of such manufacturers and suppliers
- Market assessment of growth driving factors along with their opportunities and limitations that can influence the overall adhesives market
- Profiles of key industry players operating within the EU region including 3M CO., Adhesives Research Inc., Chemence Ltd., Dow Corning Corp., Ems-Chemie Holding Ag, Huntsman Corp., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Nitto Denko Corp., Power Adhesives Ltd., and Total SA
The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood through tables and figures. Its scope includes a detailed study of European markets for various adhesives, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain countries. The report also studies the equipment used for applying adhesives and its European markets.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.