Biochip: Global Markets to 2023
The global biochips market should reach $27.3 billion by 2023 from $6.9 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 36 data tables
- An overview of the global market for biochips
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country-specific data and analysis for USA, China, Spain, Italy, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, UK and Australia
- Insight into the historic and forecast data of the market
- Description of market dynamics, including drivers and restraints
- Discussion of key mergers and acquisitions in the market
- Profiles of major companies in the industry, including Danaher Corp., Illumina, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Roche Holding AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This research report categorizes the biochips market by type. Product types include DNA microarray, protein microarray, tissue/cell and glycan microarrays and lab-on-a-chip.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.