Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for hyperspectral imaging will grow from nearly $73.6 million in 2015 to $152.9 million by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.7% for the period of 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global markets for hyperspectral imaging, a digital spectroscopy which combines methods such as NIR (near infrared), visible, and fluorescence imaging.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information covering advancement in the technology of hyperspectral imaging in different applications, especially in healthcare and research activities fuelling the growth of the market.
- A look at the increasing adoption of hyperspectral imaging in the fields of diagnostics, life sciences, military surveillance, and mining, as key driving factors for the hyperspectral imaging market.
- Detailed analysis pertaining to market sizes, revenue forecasts, the value chain, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into the following categories:
- By technology: spatial scanning and spectral scanning.
- By form factor: portable and benchtop. The portable equipment sector is further segmented into handheld and others. The benchtop equipment sector is further segmented into rack- mounted and others.
- By system: benchtop camera, outdoor camera, airborne camera and hyperspectral software.
- By application: military surveillance, mineralogy, food processing, agriculture, healthcare, research and others.
- By region: North America (United States, Canada and Mexico); Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific); and Rest of World (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes Central and South America).
In addition to an industry and competitive analysis of the hyperspectral imaging market, this report includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Cloud Services Brokerage Market (IFT182A)
- Semiconductor Chip Testing Tools Market (SMC122A)
- Etch Process: Materials, Chemicals and Advances (SMC118A)
- Inorganic Polymers: Technologies, Applications and Opportunities (CHM120A)
- Global Market for Mixed-signal System-on-Chip Applications with a Focus on Node Geometries (SMC119A)