Autoinjectors: Global Markets
The global market for autoinjectors should grow from $41.5 billion in 2021 to $85.2 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 41 data tables and 25 additional tables
- Detailed review of the global market for autoinjectors within the medical devices industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall autoinjectors market size in dollar value term, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, route of administration, therapy, end user, and region
- Discussion of key market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, regulatory scenario, pricing analysis, and competitive environment of the vendor companies
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India
- Insight into the recent industry strategies, key M&A deals, company competitive landscape and value share analysis of the key players operating in global autoinjectors market
- Highlights of the market potential for autoinjectors, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Discussion of competitive intensity among the leading market participants, their global rankings and recent developments in the autoinjector market
- Company profile descriptions of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of autoinjector devices including AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, and Teva Pharmaceutical
This report examines the current market and projected market potential for autoinjectors. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market background, technology, drivers and restraints, and market growth trends. The report also includes market projections to 2026 and rankings for key market players. The report segments the market for autoinjectors based on the type of product, route of administration, therapy, end user and geography or region.
The market by type of product is further segmented into disposable and reusable autoinjectors. The market by route of administration is further segmented into intramuscular and subcutaneous. The market by therapy is further segmented into anaphylaxis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and others. The market by end user is further segmented into home care settings, hospitals and clinics, and ambulatory care settings.
The market by region is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, and the Rest of the World. Analyses of major countries are covered in the report. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020 as the base year, 2021 and forecast through year-end 2026. Estimated values used are based on autoinjector manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.