Syringes: Technologies and Global Markets
The global syringes market should reach $26.3 billion by 2026 from $17.9 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 29 data tables and 18 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for syringes within the medical device industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of current market size and revenue sales forecast for global syringes market, and corresponding market share analysis by syringes type, material, usability and geography
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and deterrents in the market estimating current and future demand for syringes; and identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand
- Discussion of key market dynamics, clinical applications, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and penetration of technologies within the Medtech industry
- Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 crisis on the MedTech industry as against its economic burden on the global economy
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the syringes market considering both the micro and macro environmental factors prevailing in the market
- Competitive landscape of the major players in the global syringes market, their competitive benchmarking and major growth strategies within the global market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading industry players, including Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health Inc., Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., Nipro Corp. and Smiths Medical
This report offers a detailed picture of the market for syringes, highlighting the current and future market potential for syringes and providing a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. This report also covers market projections through 2026 and key market players.
This report details market shares for syringes based on type, usability, material and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into general syringes, specialized syringes and smart syringes. Based on usability, the market is segmented into disposable syringes and sterilizable/reusable syringe. Based on material, the market is segmented into plastic syringes and glass syringes.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021-2026. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.s
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.