Global Biliary Stents Markets
The global market for biliary stents should grow from $157.9 million in 2020 to $203.1 million by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 22 data tables and 41 additional tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for biliary stents within the medical devices industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the current and potential market size for biliary stents, market forecast and market share analysis on the basis of material type and geographical region
- Country specific data and analysis of the United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and other emerging economies
- Insight into the factors driving and restraining the growth of global biliary stents market, along with market overviews covering manufacturing process, value chain process and pricing analysis
- Competitive landscape and key marketing strategies in biliary stents marketplace, including mergers and acquisition deals, partnerships, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures
- Detailed company profiles of major market players, including Abbott, Boston Scientific, Medtronic plc, Edward Lifesciences, CONMED and Changzhou Health Microport Medical Devices
This report covers a range of products, some of which are disease-specific and others that are more often used across all types of patients and in general for health management. The market for biliary stents referred to in the report is limited to the devices/products included in this report.
The study will enable its readers to understand and gain insights into the current market, and it will also forecast the changing market scenario. The data provided can help industry players understand which market segments (products) are expected to grow at higher rates, which factors are driving growth, which factors are limiting growth, what the key opportunity areas are and so on.
Discussion and analysis cover the following market factors:
- Key market analysis.
- Market dynamics (trends, drivers and restraints).
- Market forecast period of 2020 through 2025.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Geographic regional analysis.
- Regulatory scenario in major countries and regions
The report also provides a detailed competitive outlook, including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic plc, Cook Medical, C. R. Bard (subsidiary of BD), Abbott, Boston Scientific, Edward Lifesciences, CONMED, Taewong Medical, Allium Medical Solutions, Changzhou Health Microport Medical Devices, Dispomedica, Innovex Medical, Medinol, Merit Medical Systems, Medi-Globe, OptiMed, M.I Tech, Endotec Oy, Meditek Systems, ELLA - CS, s.r.o., Endocor GMBH, ENDOTECH, Leufen Medical, and Luda Medica, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.