Hospital Beds: Impact of COVID-19 and Global Markets
The global market for hospital beds should reach $4.2 billion by 2025 from $3.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 31 data tables and 23 additional tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for hospital beds industry and its sub-segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the current/potential market size for hospital beds and market share analysis based on the type of care, type of hospital beds, end users and geographical regions
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global hospital beds market
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Middle East and Africa
- Insights into the current market trends, opportunities and restraints, regulatory framework, and distribution chain analysis/value chain for the hospital beds market
- Assessment of industry competitiveness among the manufacturers and distributors of hospital beds, their competitive landscape, global rankings, and major marketing strategies such as partnership, collaboration, acquisition and product launch
- Profile descriptions of leading market participants, including Arjo, Gendron Inc., Hillrom, Invacare Corp. and Midmark Corp.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the hospital bed market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for hospital beds and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for hospital beds based on type of care, type of bed, end user and geography. Based on type of care, the market is categorized into the following segments: acute care, long-term care, psychiatric and bariatric care, and others (maternity and rehabilitative care). Based on type, the market is segmented into electric, semi-electric and manual. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, home care settings and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 to 2025. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.