Surgical Sealant/Tissue Patch: Global Markets
The global market for surgical sealants/tissue patches should grow from $1.8 billion in 2020 to $2.8 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
- An overview of the global surgical sealant/tissue patch market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Analysis of current and future market dynamics of surgical sealant/tissue patch market and identification of key drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Description of biological sealants and synthetic sealants and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and market forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Profile description of major market players including, AMS Group, Baxter International, B. Braun, Cardinal Health, Johnson & Johnson, and Stryker Corp.
This report will focus on both biological sealants and synthetic sealants. These sealants can be used in cardiovascular, central nervous system, orthopedic, cosmetic, pulmonary, ophthalmic, and general surgeries. The report will portray the trends and dynamics affecting the market. The report also covers market projections to 2025, and company profiles. By geography, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America. The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2019 as the base year, for 2020 and forecast for 2025.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.