Preclinical Research Outsourcing Services: Global Markets
The global market for preclinical research outsourcing services should grown $5.6 billion in 2021 and should reach more than $8.3 billion in 2026, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1%.
- 24 data tables and 12 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for preclinical research outsourcing services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic revenue (sales) data from 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global market size for preclinical research outsourcing services, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by functional services and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the current and future market demand
- Identification of companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Regulatory structure for preclinical research studies in the pharmaceuticals industry, marketed and pipeline products, pricing and reimbursement structure, and major developments influencing the progress of this market
- Detailed analysis on the strength, weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the global preclinical research outsourcing services market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, increasing investments on R&D activities, current pharma/CRO contracts and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Eurofins Scientific, IQVIA, Labcorp, SGS SA, and Thermo Fisher
This report identifies the global preclinical research outsourcing services market, along with all major global preclinical CRO companies. The total preclinical research outsourcing services market is segmented globally and by geographic regions. The service areas provided by preclinical CROs are extensively covered as well. The report offers a detailed examination of preclinical services, analyzes market trends for preclinical research outsourcing services with data from 2020, estimates from 2021, and projections of CAGR through 2026 (forecast period 2021–2026).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the top preclinical CROs and evolving roles in the preclinical outsourcing services. CRO expertise within certain therapeutic areas and experience with new and adaptive study design protocols can reduce costs and study duration. CROs are expected to continue to play an increasing role in many aspects of the preclinical and clinical trial process.
Strong demand for CROs leads to heightened market assessments and many blockbuster mergers and acquisitions (M&As). M&A activity has led to a few companies to develop proficiency across many areas of the clinical trial process. However, niche players still play crucial roles. This report analyzes emerging trends and changing dynamics within the preclinical research outsourcing services industry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.