Shockwave Therapy: Global Markets
The global shockwave therapy market should reach $2.6 billion by 2025 from $2.0 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 41 data tables and 15 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for the shockwave therapy devices along with their current and future market potential
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2020, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for shockwave therapy treatment market, and corresponding market share analysis by type of technology, ergonomic, application and geographical region
- Detailed analysis of competitive environment between the companies, their global rankings and market share analysis, product portfolios and market development strategies
- Discussion of market dynamics of shockwave therapy devices, their industry value chain analysis, regulatory framework, pricing analysis, and prevalence or incidence on chronic pain disease
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the medical devices industry vs. outlook of overall global economy
- Descriptive company profiles of major industry players, including Bio-Med Inc., DJO Global Inc., Inceler Medikal, Richard Wolf GmbH, STORZ MEDICAL AG and Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
The report focuses on newer shockwave devices and innovations in frequency length, as well as devices that have been recently launched or are in development. This report will also highlight the current and future market potentiality of shockwave therapy, with detailed analysis of competitive environment between the companies. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, the impact of COVID-19, other applications of shockwave therapy and a regulatory scenario assessment will be covered in the current report. The report covers a market projection for 2025 and a market share for key players.
The report segments the market for shockwave therapy based on technology, ergonomics, application and geography.
Based on technology, the market is divided into four segments: electromagnetic, electrohydraulic, piezoelectric technique, and radial or ballistic technique.
Based on ergonomics, the market is segmented into fixed and portable.
Based on application type, the market is segmented into orthopedic, urology, aesthetic, erectile dysfunction, cardiology and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries and South Africa will be covered in the regional segment. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2019 as the base year, with estimates for 2020 and forecast value for 2025.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.