Topical Pain Relief Market
The global topical pain management drugs market should reach $12.5 billion by 2025 from $9.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 29 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global topical pain relief market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 and 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future market potential of topical pain management drugs
- Examination of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario and technological advancements which are influencing the growth of generic drugs market
- Assessment of long-term versus short-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global topical pain relief market compared to overall pharmaceuticals industry
- Competitive landscape analysis of the key players in the global topical pain relief market and pipeline of select topical pain management drugs
- Key M&A deals, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and joint ventures within the global topical pain treatment market
- Profiles of the leading market players, including GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
This BCC Research report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the markets for topical pain management drugs. The geographical scope of this study is global. Opioid and non-opioid topical pain relief drugs have been analyzed in the report, and types of pain, treatment guidelines and demand for addressing different types of pain have been included in the scope of the study. The market size estimates include both branded and generic drugs.
This report details market shares of topical pain management drugs based on therapeutic class, mode of purchase and geography.
Based on therapeutic class, the market is segmented into non-opioids and opioids. Non-opioids are further segmented into nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), capsaicin, lidocaine and others.
Based on mode of purchase, the market is segmented into over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drugs.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on drug manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.