Optical Network Components: Global Markets
The global market for optical network semiconductors reached roughly $6.0 billion in 2013 and increased to about $6.4 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach about $7.6 billion by 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global optical network components market, with historic and emerging business usage trends, market demographics, government regulatory issues, and expenditures for technology, products, and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Details concerning various applications, including NPU optical network components, SOC optical network components, transceiver network components, and backplane network components.
- Discussion covering critical developments and potential trends in the market currently and in the future.
- Detailed patent analysis.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This BCC Research report covers all aspects of the global network semiconductor market. It takes into account historic and emerging business usage trends, market demographics, government regulatory issues, and expenditures for technology, products, and applications. We project critical trends likely to shape the near future based on a thorough historical overview and detailed analysis of the present.
Paul Korzeniowski is a market research analyst and building automation consultant with more than two decades of experience. His work has centered on determining major market trends in the development of new networking standards, integration of building systems and the emergence of new technologies such as wireless communications. He has authored reports on markets for building automation systems for a wide variety of publications, including Investor's Business Daily, Business 2.0 and EnergyBiz.