Global Collaborative Robot (Cobot) Market: Focus on Payload, Application Sales Channel, Component, and Industry – Analysis & Forecast, 2020-2025
Global Collaborative Robot (Cobot) Market Value to Reach $2.31 Billion by 2025
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global collaborative robot market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces for increasing the demand for the global collaborative robot market during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global collaborative robot market?
- Which application (automotive, electrical, electronics and semiconductor, plastics and polymers, pharma and chemistry, food and beverage, aerospace and defense, metal and machining, and others) of the global collaborative robot market dominated in 2019, and what is the expected scenario by 2025?
- What was the revenue generated by the global collaborative robot market by payload, application, and industry in 2019, and what would be the anticipated estimates by 2025?
- What was the aggregate revenue generated by the global collaborative robot market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) in 2019? What are the estimates by 2025?
- Which are the key players in the global collaborative robot market, and what are the new strategies adopted by the market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do collaborative robot companies foresee in the next five years 2020-2025?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the collaborative robot market?
Global Collaborative Robot Market Forecast, 2020-2025
The collaborative robot industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 30.37% on the basis of volume during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
The global collaborative robot market has gained widespread importancedueto the growing need for improved productivity, speed, and efficiency, continuous decrease in the size of the available workforce, and overcoming the safety concerns for labor working around robots in shared workplaces. Furthermore, the rise in awareness regarding collaborative robots is propelling their demand, especially in the developing economies.
Scope of the Global Collaborative Robot Market
The collaborative robot market research provides detailed market information for segmentation such as payload, sales channel, component, application, and industry. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the collaborative robot market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
Global Collaborative Robot Market Segmentation
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different industries that are analyzed,including automotive, electrical, electronics and semiconductor, plastics and polymers, pharma and chemistry, food and beverage, aerospace and defense, metal and machining and other. The report also analyzes different applications that include material handling, small parts assembly, CNC machine tending, molding operations, test and inspection, packaging and palletizing, polishing, screw driving, gluing, dispensing, welding, and others. In the payload segment, the market is segmented into different payload types, such as less than 5kg, between 5-9Kg, and more than 9Kg.
The collaborative robot market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions (by country) is provided.
Key Companies in the Global Collaborative Robot Industry
The key market players in the globalcollaborative robot market include ABB Ltd (Switzerland), Universal Robot A/S (Denmark), Aubo Robotics (the U.S.), Yaskawa Motoman. (Japan), Bosch Rexroth AG (Germany), Comau SPA (Italy), Denso Robotics, Inc(Japan), Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc. (the U.S.), Precise Automation, Inc. (the U.S.), Productive Robotics, Inc. (the U.S.), Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), and Techman Robot (Taiwan).
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.