Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment manufacturing market should reach $83.2 billion by 2022 from $64.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 103 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Africa
- Assessment of the global market and future demand growth of the commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment industry
- Discussion about the main industry drivers and opportunities with detailed focus on the current and future trends
- Insight into the government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Daikin Industries, Ltd., Electrolux Group, Haier Group, Johnson Controls International Plc and United Technologies Corp.
This research report categorizes the commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment market by type include condensers, compressors, evaporators, other industrial refrigeration equipment, refrigerators, freezers, beverage refrigeration, refrigerated display cases, transportation refrigeration and other commercial refrigeration equipment.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.