Deep Learning: Global Markets
The global deep learning market should grow from $12.3 billion in 2020 to $60.5 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37.5% during the period of 2020-2025.
- 57 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for deep learning technology within the framework of big data analytics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Insights into the market potential for deep learning technology, opportunities and challenges, and technological trends and issues impacting the industry
- Estimation of market size and forecast, with a deep dive of market share analysis on the basis of technology type, application, end use industry with major regions and countries involved
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments, and the value chain of the deep learning industry ecosystem
- Review of the U.S. patents and patent applications filed on deep learning technologies
- Discussion of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the deep learning market and global economy
- Information pertaining to strategic profiling of key companies present across the globe and their competitive landscape in this market
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Facebook Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Intel Corp., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nvidia and Qualcomm Inc.
The report provides an overview of the global market for deep learning and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by offering, end user and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenues of hardware, software and services companies.
The report also focuses on the major drivers and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the deep learning market, and concludes with an analysis of the deep learning vendor landscape and profiles of the major players in the global market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.