Machine Tool Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for machine tool manufacturing reached $83.5 billion in 2016. The market should reach $88.2 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% from 2016 to 2020.
- 95 data tables and 1 additional table
- An overview of the global market for machine tool manufacturing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 through 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Characterization and quantification of the potential of the market by region and by products.
- Market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, trends, and strategies.
- Key mergers and acquisitions in the market.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including: Trumpf Group, Yamazaki Mazak Corp., DMG MORI CO., LTD., Fair Friend Ent. Co., Ltd.,Okuma Corporation, Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd.
This research report categorizes the machine tool manufacturing market by type. Product type include forming machine tools and cutting machine tools.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.