Paper and Paperboard Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for paper and paperboard manufacturing reached $482.4 billion in 2017. The market should reach $523.6 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2017 through 2022.
- 97 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, and Brazil
- Segmentation of paper and paperboard manufacturing markets by regions and product types
- Factors influencing the growth in paper and paperboard manufacturing, such as drivers, restraints, key trends, and technologies
- A detailed understanding of government regulations
- Comprehensive company profiles of leading players in the market, including International Paper, Kimberly Clark, WestRock Company, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) and Smurfit Kappa Group
This research report categorizes the paper and paperboard manufacturing market by type. Product type include paper manufacturing and paperboard manufacturing.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies