Residential Building Construction Industry: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for residential building construction industry totaled $4,171.3 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $6,800.9 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 97 data tables
- An overview of the global market for residential building construction industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- An in-depth analysis of residential building construction market by region and country
- A look at the regulatory environment, key mergers and acquisitions, and residential building construction market growth, trends and strategies
- Company profiles of the top industry players and relative market shares for leading companies, including Country Garden Holdings, DR Horton, Lennar Corp., Pulte Group, and China State Construction Engineering Co. Ltd.
This research report categorizes the residential building construction industry market by type. Segment type include new single-family housing construction and new multi-family housing construction and others.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.