Global Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Equipment Market
The global market for plastic and reconstructive surgical equipment should grow from $207.2 million in 2021 to $287.6 million by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 88 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for plastic and reconstructive surgical equipment
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018-2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market trends and market share analysis by product category, type, and region
- Analysis of hospital budgets in developed vs. developing economies, details of healthcare regulations, policies and implications, and coverage of technological innovations and trends
- Detailed description of disposable surgical equipment, its comparison with reusable surgical equipment, and discussion on decontamination, sterilization, logistics and supplies, instrument traceability, environmental impact, and risk management of disposable surgical equipment
- Detailed analysis of relevant R&D activities, new products launches and product enhancement in the industry, and market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Abbvie Inc., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Coloplast Group, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp., Stryker Corp. and Bausch Health Co., Inc.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the plastic and reconstructive surgical equipment market, including forecasted trends and sales through 2026. Key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence and regional trends are discussed in the report. This report also analyzes key market dynamics and changes in the plastic and reconstructive surgical equipment market resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The report discusses various supply chain participants (manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, and hospitals). Key trends, market estimates, significant strategies among stakeholders, product portfolios and recent developments will be presented in detail.
This report presents a market analysis and estimates for a broad range of plastic and reconstructive surgical equipment.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.