The global market for lysosomal storage diseases treatment should grow from $5.1 billion in 2018 to reach $7.6 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 37 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for lysosomal disease treatments
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the global market by cancer therapy indiscation, treatment type, route of administration, end-use, application and geographical region
- Information on current regulatory environment, and a trend analysis of recent government policies and regulations for lysosomal disease treatments
- Assessment of lysosomal storage diseases by the accumulated substrate and the profitability of focusing on ultra-orphan diseases
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Astellas Pharma, Astrazeneca, Eli Lilly and Co., Merck & Co., Inc., and Novo Nordisk A/S
The lysosomal storage disease treatment market has been divided by type of indication into: Gaucher’s Diseases, Fabry Diseases, Pompe’s Syndrome, Mucopolysaccharidosis and more. Mucopolysaccharidosis is further segmented into Hunter syndrome, Hurlers Syndrome and Moriquo syndrome. The market is also segmented by routing of administration into IV and oral. The market has been divided into hospitals, clinics and other facilities into end users by type of treatment into enzyme replacement therapy and substrate reduction therapy. The market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
Neha Maliwal is a graduate in biotechnology with an MBA in Marketing from Pune University in India. With more than five years of experience in the market research industry, she has worked as a business analyst across various industries, such as healthcare IT and the U.S. mortgage industry. She has authored many BCC Research reports, with topics including healthcare analytics, antibiotics and sample preparation.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.