Fillers and Extenders for Plastics: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for plastic fillers and extenders reached nearly $8.0 billion in 2017 and should reach $10.3 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global markets for fillers and extenders for plastics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the market dynamics and industry structure
- In-depth analysis of the market’s growth factors, specifically globalization and intermaterial competitive trends
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Evonik Industries AG, Hoffmann Mineral Gmbh, LKAB Minerals, Omya AG and Unimin Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on application, end-user industry, type and region. It covers the overview of the global market for plastic fillers and extenders and analyses of global market trends, considering base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 to 2022. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each type, application, end-user industry and region market with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues. Throughout the report, inorganic plastics fillers are considered owing to their major acceptance in the plastics fillers and extenders market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the plastic fillers and extenders and current trends within the industry. The report concludes special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global plastic fillers and extenders market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.