Global Laboratory Automation Systems Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026) (Focus on Product, Application, End User, Market Share Analysis, 15 Countries Analysis, and Competitive Landscape)
The laboratory automation industry is a multi-billion market which consists of multitudinous companies involved in the manufacturing of systems and components as well as software to bolster the increasing demand for laboratory automation systems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Laboratory automation systems include integrated and workflow instruments, robotic systems, components, and software to improve the overall process efficiency (e.g., pre-analytical and post-analytical process, among others). Currently, laboratory automation solutions are indispensable tools for the healthcare companies and laboratories that are facing increasing level of demand for high productivity and cost reduction. In the early 1980s, commercial laboratory automation systems and robotics were developed by a group of scientists in Japan and later on was introduced in several labs in the Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific (APAC) regions, to improve quality as well as efficiency of laboratory process. Moreover, implementation of laboratory automation reduces turn-around time and risk of human-error by replacing labour intensive manual operations. Furthermore, the advent of automation technologies in R&D procedures and diagnostic procedures has enabled the companies to meet the regulatory compliance as well as manage their profit margins and remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the laboratory automation systems market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends and technological advancements. The scope of this report constitutes of an in-depth study of the global laboratory automation systems market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘product’, ‘application’, ‘end user’, and ‘regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global laboratory automation systems market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global laboratory automation systems market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Porter’s Five Force analysis and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global laboratory automation systems market?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global laboratory automation systems market in 2016?
- How will each segment of the global laboratory automation systems market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2026?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2017- 2026?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market?
- Who are the key end users of the laboratory automation systems market? What are the major benefits of laboratory automation achieved by each category of the end users?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of types of laboratory automation systems? Which type of laboratory automation system is being adopted extensively by the end users and why?
- What is the market share of each of the companies by laboratory automation software and systems which includes integrated, work-flow, and robotic systems?
- Who are the key players in the laboratory automation software and components market and what are their contributions?
- What are the major benefits of the implementation of laboratory automation solutions in different field of applications including life science & biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, and forensic?
- What is the scope of automation in the emerging economies of Europe?
- What is the scope for expansion by the key players of the laboratory automation systems market in East and South-East Asia?
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the laboratory automation systems market include Abbott, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Apricot Designs, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Biosero Inc., BioTek Instruments, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Dassault Systèmes, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilson, Inc., Hamilton Company, Hudson Robotics Inc., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Qiagen N.V., SCINOMIX, Tecan Group Ltd., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.