Plywood Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global plywood manufacturing market totaled $88.3 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $128.3 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Africa
- An overview of the global market and future demand growth of the plywood manufacturing industry
- Description of the main industry drivers and opportunities with detailed focus on the current and future trends
- Coverage of government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing plywood manufacturing industry
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including Georgia-Pacific LLC, UPM Group, Dehua Tb New Decoration Materials Co., Ltd., Columbia Forest Products, Inc. and Celulosa Arauco y Constitución S.A.
This research report categorizes the plywood market by type include construction, furniture, flooring, packaging, transport and others.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.