83 Reports in Semiconductor Manufacturing
The global market for thermal interface materials was worth $390 million in 2010. The market is expected to grow to $425.8 million in 2011 and $626.8 million in 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2011 and 2016.
The global market for paper-thin displays is estimated at nearly $1.4 billion for 2010. This market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.8% through 2015, driven by increasing demand for portable devices and by the introduction of color displays and large flexible devices, reaching $8.3 billion in total revenues by 2015.
The global electronic chemicals and materials market was estimated at $24.6 billion in 2009 and $28.5 billion in 2010. This market is expected to reach $51.6 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% over the 2010-2015 forecast period.
The goal of this study is to provide the reader with an understanding of recent developments in electronics cleaning applications, technologies, and products that will influence the future size and structure of the market for cleaning equipment and consumables.
An up-to-date analysis of recent developments and current trends in the global thermal management marketplace. Includes forecasts through 2015.
Research report on Light-emitting Diodes for Lighting Applications. Includes forecasts through 2014
Research report on the Global Atomic Layer Deposition Market. Includes forecasts through 2014
Research report on the Global Market for Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology. Includes forecasts through 2014
4 Upcoming Reports in Semiconductor Manufacturing
Thin-layer Deposition: CVD, Ion Implantation and Epitaxy
- An overview of the global market for thin-layer deposition technologies within the semiconductor manufacturing industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on major types of deposition technologies, their applications and unique properties by three types of materials -- chemical vapor deposition (CVD), ion implantation and molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) systems
- Analysis of the industry’s manufacturing capacity and consumption by various regional markets covering Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Discussion on the influence of government regulations, technological updates, and the economic factors that affect the growth of the market
- Patent activities related to CVD, Ion Implantation and MBE technologies for the years 2015 to 2017
- Company profiles of the leading market players within the industry
Global 5G Chipset Market
- Descriptive study with a trend analysis of the global 5G chipset market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Quantitative data covering global 5G chipset market in terms of end use, material type, spectrum bands, deployment type and geographical region
- Regional dynamics of the global 5G chipset market covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world (RoW)
- Holistic view of 5G chipset industry, the key developments, major drivers and trends, and challenges that affect the market and the supplier landscape
- Revenue details and market share analysis of major manufacturers of 5G chipset
- Comprehensive company profiles of leading market players of 5G chipsets