126 Reports in Chemicals
The global market for natural fatty acids was valued at $7.2 billion in 2011 and $6.8 billion in 2012. This market is projected to reach $13 billion by 2017, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% through the five–year forecast period of 2012 through 2017.
The global market for paints and coatings was valued at $111.2 billion in 2012 and should reach $116.9 billion in 2013. Total market valued is expected to reach $141 billion in 2018 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate of 3.8% from 2013 to 2018.
The market for industrial gas was valued at $60.3 billion in 2011 and increased to $62.1 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $76.3 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2%.
The global cosmetic and toiletry ingredients market was valued at $18.7 billion in 2012 and should reach $19.5 billion in 2013. Total market value is expected to reach $24.5 billion in 2018 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6%.
This 2012 Chemicals Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports: Global Markets for Flavors and Fragrances, Global Markets for Inorganic Nanoporous and Microporous Adsorbents, Merchant Hydrogen Generation and On-Site Distributed Generation, Global Markets for Sterilization Technologies, Ozone Generation: Technologies, Markets and Players and Global Markets for Catalyst Regeneration.
The global pesticide market was valued at $37.5 billion in 2011 and should reach $46.1 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $65.3 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2%.
The worldwide flavor and fragrance market was worth an estimated $21.8 billion in 2011. This figure is projected to exceed $23 billion in 2012 and $30 billion in 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2012 and 2017.
The North American market for inorganic nanoporous and microporous adsorbents reached $2.2 billion in 2011. It is expected to reach nearly $2.4 billion in 2012 and it will further grow to $2.9 billion by 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3%.
Global sales of sterilization capital equipment and filtration consumables were $3.3 billion in 2010 and $3.8 billion in 2011. This market is expected to grow to nearly $5.3 billion by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7%.
The global market for catalyst regeneration reached $3.3 billion in 2010 and nearly $3.5 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow to $4.1 billion by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8%.
The global market for ozone technology reached $557 million in 2010 and $606 million in 2011. It is expected to grow to $838 million in 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period.
The 2011 Chemicals Research Review includes highlights from various chemical industry market reports published by BCC Research in 2011.
The U.S. Merchant hydrogen market was $3.4 billion in 2011, a value expected to increase to $3.9 billion by the end of 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4%.
The global market for antiseptics and disinfectants in 2009 was at about $3.4 billion, and with a 12% increase, sales reached about $3.8 billion in 2010. The market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% and reach $7.1 billion by 2016.
The U.S. overall performance fluorochemical and polymer markets was 1.8 billion pounds in 2010 and is projected to increase to 2.06 billion pounds by 2015, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% for five years.
The U.S. market for hydrogen as a chemical constituent and as an energy source was valued at $22 billion in 2010. This market is expected to increase at a 3% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach a value of $25.5 billion in 2015.
The global paints and coatings market reached an estimated $99.7 billion by the end of 2010. This global market figure is expected to increase with a modest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% for the 5-year period of 2010 to 2015 and reach $116.6 billion by the end of 2015.
The global oilfield chemicals market is projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2010 and 2015 as the drilling activities return and production rates are stimulated and new wells brought online. The market should reach a value of $8.2 billion at the manufacturing level by 2015, from a value of $6.2 billion in 2010.
Catalysts for chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum refining processes constitute a significant business in the United States. BCC estimates total merchant sales of these products in the U.S. in 2010 at about $4.1 billion. The total U.S. market value is forecast to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 2.5% to reach more than $4.6 billion by 2015.
This Chemicals Research Review includes highlights from various chemicals market research reports published by BCC Research in 2010
This report studies the global as well as regional markets for adhesives and sealants, with the purpose of locating newer markets and expanding the present market position for various types of adhesives and sealants. A realistic forecast has been made for the future market for various types of adhesives and sealants.
This BCC Research technology market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for ozone technology across a range of applications, including wastewater, potable and process water treatment, swimming pool and spa water disinfection, agriculture, aquaculture, hydroponics, laundry, landfill leachate treatment, groundwater remediation, air and gas purification, odor control, medicine, and homeland security. Includes forecasts through 2015
The report reviews the global yeast industry with emphasis on nine different types of yeast and yeast derived products. Includes forecasts through 2015
The goal of this report is to provide the reader with an up-to-date understanding of how catalysts contribute to meeting the energy needs of the U.S. and world economies while helping to prevent environmental degradation and remediating adverse environmental impacts as they occur. Includes forecasts through 2015
This report examines the worldwide commercial applications of biopesticides and their markets and growth opportunities. It also looks into the extent of market penetration of a number of biopesticides that have been recently introduced with a clear, quantitative picture of the supply and demand scenario and highlights the technological and investment opportunities in the field of biopesticides.
5 Upcoming Reports in Chemicals
Dioctyl Terephthalate and Emerging Alternatives
- An overview of Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) market and analysis of emerging alternatives
- A look at the regulatory framework in the United States, European Union and China
- Description of investment and phase estimation analysis
- Coverage of case studies on phthalate-based plasticizers
- Description of innovations and advancements in DOTP industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Soy-based Pressure Sensitive Adhesives: Trends and Global Markets
- An overview of the global soy-based pressure sensitive adhesives market
- Regional analysis of the soy-based adhesives and their application markets (both value and volumetric data) covering major geographical regions of North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that affect the market
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and information on prospects of each segment with increasing newer applications
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global soy-based adhesives market
Ionic Liquids: Environmentally Sustainable Solvent, Energy Storage and Separation Processes
- An overview of the global markets and applications of ionic liquids
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017 and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- A look into milestones in the history of ionic liquids and discussion of current events within the industry
- Explanation of characteristics of ionic liquids such as low vapor pressure, stability, and environment friendliness
- Description of commercial ionic liquids production technologies
- Information on ionic liquids as a sustainable replacement of traditional organic solvents used in many industrial applications
- Coverage of supply and sourcing issues, latest development, commercialization hurdles, market trend, and demand side analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the suppliers of different types of ionic liquids